Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bible Verse Printables

Came across them today, and I thought it would be a fun freebie to share. I originally created these for my church's craft fair to go inside my handmade frames. Currently they are 4"x6." Let me know if anyone would like in another size :)

Pslam 71:17 is a verse I pray for my daughter often - that she would know and love God from a young age. 


Isaiah 41:10 is a verse I recite to myself often. Especially in times of need and struggle with my circumstances around me.

Much Grace to You,
Courtney

3 comments:

  1. I would like to use this as an 8x10 or 5x7. I am sending it to a friend's daughter to hang in her hospital room as she is fighting cancer. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      Send me your email and I can send you a larger file size: cocosdojo@gmail.com
      Sorry to hear about your friend.

      God Bless,
      Courtney

      Delete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    Bible Verses on Faithfulness, Trust and Prayer in Marriage

    ReplyDelete